“Practice makes a man perfect”- is one of the famous quote used every time for any of the generations. There are so many exams selected by students to prepare for. When talking about the National level entrance exam, people try to give their CLAT test. It’s a law exam conducted every year for those who wants to become lawyer.
It’s a very tough exam so most of the students failed this examination. Self-study is not the solution to crack this test unless candidates need to choose coaching institute for themselves. Through this blog, you will know about the top CLAT coaching in Kolkata and also the best tips and tricks to crack CLAT exam.
CLAT Edufoster Institute is one such CLAT coaching classes in Kolkata providing the best services and facilities to all the candidates. Some of the facilities are mentioned below –
1. Classroom coaching
2. Online coaching
3. Video courses
4. Test series
5. Previous year papers
Toppers tricks to crack CLAT 2025 entrance exam
If you really wish to crack your CLAT 2025 upcoming exam, you should focus on your studies. You must need to join the top CLAT coaching in Kolkata. The teachers or mentors will guide you and could give you the best instructions. You should divide your CLAT preparation into two parts – concept building and practising question papers and analysing your performance.
What is the CLAT 2025 preparation strategy ?
1. Customise your time table – You need to customise your time table accordingly. You need to prepare for at least 12 hours in a day if you really wish to crack CLAT exam. Start focusing on weaker section first, then move to the strongest.
2. Be specific - When planning your study sessions, avoid generalizations. Instead of simply noting the subject's name for a particular day, break it down into specific topics, book names, and page numbers.
3. Task based approach - Instead of focusing on the number of hours you study, create a task table with 5 to 7 tasks to complete each day. This approach helps maintain focus and progress steadily.
4. Track your progress - Write down what you must cover daily and describe tasks as you complete them. This helps you stay organized and provides a sense of accomplishment and motivation as you witness your progress.
5. Utilise study materials – Use study materials from the best CLAT coaching in Kolkata. It will surely help you in achieving success and becoming a lawyer.
When to start preparing for CLAT 2025?
To prepare for the CLAT or Common Law Admission Test 2025 – you need to start very early. The ideal time to begin your preparation is typically in the 11th grade. This helps you to balance your board exam preparation along with CLAT simultaneously. Starting your preparation at least 5 or 6 months is recommended.
Candidates can also prepare section wise for CLAT exam. For English section, aspirants should read newspapers, editorials, magazines. Understand the basics of grammar. For maths section, you should practice sums, learn and memorise the formulas and short tricks. For legal reasoning, aspirants must have to familiarise with legal concepts, theories and jargons. To excel in the Logical Reasoning section, it's important to have a clear understanding of concepts like assumptions, conclusions, and statement-based question types, strengthen and weaken questions, and more. Take the time to familiarize yourself with these concepts. Consider using CLAT Post, a monthly GK/Current Affairs magazine by CLAT Edufoster Institute, as a comprehensive guide to important events from the previous month. It can be a helpful resource for your preparation.
ConclusionHope, this blog benefited you a lot. For the best CLAT preparation, visit the webpage of CLAT Edufoster Institute. Join the top CLAT coaching in Kolkata and get the best results